We are so excited to be a part of the incredible, life-changing work in Dallas, Los Angeles, Africa and the Dominican Republic this season! You can join in the work of Kershaw's Challenge in one of three ways below. Thank you for your support—we could not do this without you!
1. T-shirts. You can buy a T-shirt and represent Kershaw's Challenge everywhere you go. We have NEW 2015 styles and some of our traditional favorites.
2. Donations. You can simply make a one-time or monthly donation of any amount. Every dollar is a tremendous blessing to the work of our beneficiaries.
3. Join the Strikeout Challenge. As in years past, during the 2015 season Clayton will make a donation to Kershaw’s Challenge for every “K” he makes. “Strikes out to Serve” is the corner stone campaign of Kershaw’s Challenge and we’d love for you to join us! If you, your family, your business or your church want to join Clayton this year and make a pledge as he “Strikes out to Serve," please click on the link below!
100% of your donation will go directly to the 2015 Kershaw's Challenge beneficiaries:
- To CURE International in the Dominican Republic to provide life altering surgeries for children in need and to raise salaries for two necessary staff members.
- To Arise Africa in Lusaka, Zambia to build a second children's home on the newly acquired land
- To The Dream Center in Los Angeles to fund their Foster Care Intervention program.
- To Mercy Street in Dallas to put the finished touches on the "Field of Dreams" Little League field and to support their greater vision for a complete sporting complex.
Kershaw's Challenge is a 501(c)3 organization in the United States of America (Tax ID #45-5554866). All of your charitable donations are tax-deductible. We will deliver all tax receipts for donations made to Kershaw's Challenge at the end of 2015. Specific to our events, please keep in mind that the total listed on your tax receipt will not include the fair market value of your any goods that you receive in return.