Kershaw’s Challenge would not exist without YOU. The enthusiasm and support of our donors makes the work of our beneficiaries possible. We are so excited to be a part of the incredible, life-changing work in Dallas, Los Angeles, Africa and the Dominican Republic again this season! You can join in the work of Kershaw's Challenge a few different ways. Thank you for your support—we could not do this without you!
1. Merchandise. You can represent Kershaw's Challenge everywhere you go by enjoying some of our KC merchandise. Check out our store to see t-shirt options, hats, cups, etc. Get some swag for yourself, friends and family!
2. Donation to the cause. Every dollar makes a difference. You can make a one-time donation or decide to give on a more regular basis, like once a month. Every dollar raised through KC goes directly to our beneficiaries.
3. Join the Strikeout Challenge. As in years past, during the 2016 season Clayton will make a donation to Kershaw’s Challenge for every “K” he makes. “Strikes out to Serve” is the corner stone campaign of Kershaw’s Challenge and we’d love for you to join us! If you, your family, your business or your church want to join Clayton this year and make a pledge as he “Strikes out to Serve," please click on the link below!
100% of your donation will go directly to the 2016 Kershaw's Challenge beneficiaries:
- To CURE International in the Dominican Republic to provide life altering surgeries for children in need and assist in capital improvements and new programs at the hospital.
- To Arise Africa in Lusaka, Zambia to begin building a new community school
- To The Dream Center in Los Angeles to fund the Back to School Bash and give to the Transitional Housing Program.
- To Behind Every Door in Dallas to remodel a community center and fund after-school programming.
To send a donation in the mail:
5949 Sherry Lane, Suite 1110
Dallas, Texas 75225
*Please note: fan mail sent to this address will be returned. All fan mail must be directed to Dodger Stadium!
Kershaw's Challenge is a 501(c)3 organization in the United States of America (Tax ID #45-5554866). All of your charitable donations are tax-deductible. We will deliver all tax receipts for donations made to Kershaw's Challenge at the end of 2016. Specific to our events, please keep in mind that the total listed on your tax receipt will not include the fair market value of your any goods that you receive in return.