We are so excited to be a part of the incredible, life-changing work in Dallas, Los Angeles & Africa this season! You can join in the work of Kershaw's Challenge in one of three ways below. Thank you for your support - we could not do this without you!
1. T-shirts. You can buy a Tshirt and represent Kershaw's Challenge everywhere you go.
2. Donations. You can simply make a one time donation of any amount. Also, for every donation of $100 or more, we will mail you a Kershaw’s Challenge t-shirt of your choice! Once your donation is received we will email you about your shirt. If you would like your donation to be 100% tax deductible, simply reply to our email saying you would like to opt-out of getting memorabilia.
3. Join the Strikeout Challenge. During the 2014 season, Clayton will make a donation to Kershaw’s Challenge for every “K” he makes. If you, your family, your business or your church want to join Clayton this year & make a pledge as he “Strikes out to Serve," please click on the link below!
100% of your donation will go directly to Kershaw's Challenge beneficiaries:
- 25% to CURE International in Zambia to provide life altering surgeries for children in need
- 25% to Arise Africa to build another children's home
- 25% to Dream Center LA and their amazing ministry throughout the city
- 25% to Mercy Street to build a "Field of Dreams" Little League field
Kershaw's Challenge is a a 501(c)3 organization in the United States of America (Tax ID #45-5554866). All of your charitable donations are tax-deductible. We will deliver all tax receipts for donations make to Kershaw's Challenge at the end of 2014. Please keep in mind that the total listed on your tax receipt will not include the fair market value of your any memorabilia you receive (t-shirt value is $10).